Join our team
Currently accepting resumes for the 2021 season at all Arbraska parks in Québec
NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
Apply for the park of your choice! Arbraska Rawdon, Rigaud, Mont-Saint-Grégoire, Laflèche (Val-Des-Monts) or Chauveau (Québec city)
Working at Arbraska means:
ARBRASKA is MORE than a JOB! It means living your passion for the outdoors, for adventure and for the love of nature on a daily basis. It’s working in the forest and enjoying all the benefits! A perfect combination of your hobbies and your work! Being an adventure guide is having the opportunity to pass on your knowledge to the participants, it is to surpass yourself every day and also to encourage the participants to do the same .
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups and interacting with a diverse clientele (Families, school groups etc.) Must demonstrate excellent team work skills, decision making skills and stay flexible
- Must be comfortable working rain and shine, and on weekends/holidays
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, climbing for long periods of time)
- Working knowledge of aerial courses and climbing is an asset
- Experience working in outdoor education or guiding considered an asset
Responsibilities as a Guide:
- Greet customers as they arrive on the site, answer questions about reservations and the activities
- Outfit customers with harnesses and helmets
- Complete equipment checks and course checks
- Bring any safety/maintenance concerns to the attention of the Site Managers
- Guide customers through course orientations (present safety rules, climbing tips and monitor each climber’s ability)
- Guide customers through aerial ropes/zipline courses and ensure customer safety
- Help control flow of traffic through each aerial course
- Assist with site-clean up and maintenance
- Follow emergency first aid protocols and be comfortable performing First Aid
- Work well with other guides to create a cohesive work environment dedicated to providing a memorable customer experience
Customer experience advisor
LocationCall center: 3622 Rue Queen, Rawdon, QC J0K 1S0
Working at Arbraska means:
ARBRASKA is MORE than a JOB! It means living your passion for the outdoors, for adventure and for the love of nature on a daily basis. It means creating adventures and offering quality, efficient and adapted service to our customers in a warm and family atmosphere. It helps to make each visit of our participants an exceptional and unforgettable experience!
- Be perfectly bilingual
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience (an asset)
- Have basic computer skills
- Minimum high school diploma
- Be available full time or part time.
- Demonstrate aptitude in customer service
- Be customer-oriented
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from various sites in Quebec and Ontario.
- Complete the reservation process with the tools at your disposal
- Listening to identify customer needs and meet their expectations
- Ability to forge a relationship of trust with customers over the phone
- Be able to work in a computerized and constantly changing environment
Temporary position of 6 months.
Possibility of working full time or part time
You must be available and flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, (Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Ready for the adventure? Send us your application now
Recruitment days – Open house 2021
- Arbraska Rawdon: Saturday, April 24th and Sunday, April 25th ( Appointment required)
- Arbraska Rigaud: Sunday, April 18th at 9:30pm
- Arbraska Mont-Saint-Grégoire: Saturday April, 17th and Saturday, May 15th at 9:30 am and 12:30 pm
- Arbraska Laflèche et Chauveau: Saturday, April 17th at 10 am
*Only candidates with the required qualifications will be contacted. The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying the text.