Join our team
A team of dynamic guides who are fueled by adrenaline and share the same passions as you!
DO YOU LOVE THE OUTDOORS, ADVENTURE AND INTERACTING WITH THE PUBLIC? JOIN OUR TEAM
Join our team and start the adventure
We offer you:
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Enjoy the great outdoors and nature everyday
- Paid induction and training program
- Discounts on all our adventures and our products in store
- Possibility of experimenting other tourist attractions in our regions
- Possibility of advancement in the organization in the short and long term
The longer you stay with us, the more we spoil you
ARBRASKA is MORE than a JOB! It means living your passion for the outdoors, for adventure and for the love of nature on a daily basis. It’s working in the forest and enjoying all the benefits! A perfect combination of your hobbies and your work! Being an adventure guide is having the opportunity to pass on your knowledge to the participants, it is to surpass yourself every day and also to encourage the participants to do the same .
We’re hiring full time and part time guides!
Are you interested? For any questions, please write to us at the address of the Arbraska park of your choice or apply directly in the form below!
Arbraska Rawdon: email@example.com
Arbraska Rigaud: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbraska Mont-Saint-Grégoire: email@example.com
Arbraska Laflèche: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbraska Chauveau: email@example.com
Customer experience advisor
LocationJob position available at all Arbraska parks and the Call center located at 3622 Rue Queen, Rawdon, QC J0K 1S0
Working at Arbraska means:
ARBRASKA is MORE than a JOB! It means living your passion for the outdoors, for adventure and for the love of nature on a daily basis. It means creating adventures and offering quality, efficient and adapted service to our customers in a warm and family atmosphere. It helps to make each visit of our participants an exceptional and unforgettable experience!
- Be perfectly bilingual
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience (an asset)
- Have basic computer skills
- Minimum high school diploma
- Be available full time or part time.
- Demonstrate aptitude in customer service
- Be customer-oriented
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from various sites in Quebec and Ontario.
- Complete the reservation process with the tools at your disposal
- Listening to identify customer needs and meet their expectations
- Ability to forge a relationship of trust with customers over the phone
- Be able to work in a computerized and constantly changing environment
Temporary position of 6 months.
Possibility of working full time or part time
You must be available and flexible to work day, evening (call center only) and weekend shifts, (Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Working at Arbraska means:
You like teamwork, cooking and interacting with customers? Join our team as a snack cook and be in the heart of Arbraska’s experience!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and rigorous people to operate our snack bar for the summer season. In a unique environment right in the middle of the forest, prepare grills on the BBQ and serve customers at the bar, be the DJ to entertain the terrace and talk to visitors about their experiences and adventures.
A warm atmosphere, great autonomy and a dynamic team. Join a strong and solid team whose mission is to provide an unforgettable experience to its employees and thousands of people every year.I want to apply
On the hunt for an awesome job? We’re looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals, who love interacting with the public, and spending time outdoors, to join our team.
COME AND ENJOY YOUR PASSIONS WITH US