Preventive measures Covid-19
Our Arbraska parks in Québec remain open.
New preventive measures related to the fight against COVID-19 have been put in place following the new government announcements as of Thursday, April 8th, 2021 to ensure the health
and safety of clients and staff.
All participant, from 10 years old, will be obligated to wear a mask during our activities.
Take note that the cave tour in Laflèche will be closed from April 2nd to April 12th 2021.
The parks commit to apply all the recommendations of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) and the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST). It also follows the COVID-19 health safety plan for the tourism industry.
As you might know, the government is not prohibiting the travelling between region, but they do not recommended to do so. Knowing this, you might want to reschedule or cancel your booking. If you want to change anything on your booking, please send us an email or call us and let us know which park and the date of your booking, as well as want you would like to do with it, and a member of our team will contact you.
We look forward to welcoming you back in our parks!
Sincerely, Arbraska Team
Thing to remember before arriving at the park:
- Our staff are here to keep you safe and to make sure you have fun
- Please cancel or reschedule your visit if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
- Please fill out the online waiver ahead of time for the park you are visiting, check your email for appropriate link
- We will not be accepting cash payments on site
- We are operating with new procedures so there may be some waiting required during your experience
- Please keep a 2-metre distance between people not in your household
- All participant, from 10 years old must wear a mask
- You will be ask to sanitize your hands… a lot
- Always practice good hygiene
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Don’t touch your face
- Clean your hands regularly
- Our washrooms are cleaned several times throughout the day, but not after every use
- Adventure park elements such as ladders, bridges, ziplines, hand cables etc. are not sanitized, however guests and staff are asked to sanitize their hands before and after every aerial course
What you can expect when you arive at one of our parks:
- Reduced capacity and smaller group sizes in all activity areas to allow for social distancing
- Reservations will be required so that we can stagger activity start times and reduce traffic at check-in
- Outdoor check-in at all parks with plexiglass or other barriers
- Digital waivers that can be filled out on your smartphone
- Touch free payment
- Enhanced cleaning of customer helmets and harnesses after every use
- Scheduled ‘rest periods’ for customer equipment between each use
- New harnessing and orientation procedures to limit contact between staff and guests
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our parks
- 2 meter buffer markings in higher traffic areas
- Additional staff PPE including face masks and safety glasses
- Thorough cleaning of common touch points in office areas
- Modified rescue procedures
- Staff and Guest screening for Covid-19 symptoms
Wearing of the mask:
It is now mandatory to wear a mask at all time during your activity. All participant from 10 years old will be ask to wear it.
It is not mandatory for children between 2 and 9 years old, but it is recommanded.
Please note that booking is required online or over the phone with a credit card payment before your visit so that we can stagger activity start times and reduce traffic at check-in
*Cash is not accepted in the parks
*If you show up without a booking, there is a strong possibility of not participating in the activity