Covid-19 Update: March 17th, 2020
The Arbraska team, like most of you, has been closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation in Québec and Canada. At this time, it has been decided that we will postpone the 2020 opening of all Arbraska parks until at least April 18th. This has been done in an effort to protect our guests and staff, and follows the recommendation of Public Health Québec and the Public Health Agency of Canada to reduce social contact wherever possible.
There is no doubt that this will have an unprecedented impact on our company both as a community and as a private business. It pains us to not be able to hire on the majority of our seasonal staff in late March as planned, and we will be losing out on all revenue streams at a time of year when our cash flow has already been minimal for five months.
We understand that this will also be an inconvenience for our many valued customers who have planned visits with us for this spring, or those who would soon be planning visits. If you already have a booking with us that takes place prior to our tentative opening date, you can expect a call from a member of our team in the coming days.
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to the many health care workers who are doing everything possible to keep Canadians safe.
We ask you all to take care of yourselves and your families during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back to our parks once the situation is restored.